CREDIT FOR RECIPE GIVEN TO INSTANT RECIPE TEAM
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 4 tbs orange marmalade/jam
- 4 tbs Dijon mustard
- 3 tbs brown sugar
- 1 orange zested
- 1 cup Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- 1 tbs fresh rosemary
- 2 lb fully cooked smoked ham
- In a small bowl mix the garlic, orange marmalade (or jam), Dijon mustard, brown sugar, orange zest and orange juice. Use a hand blender to blend all the ingredients until you get a smooth glaze. Add the fresh thyme to the mixture.
- Set your Instant Omni oven on Bake function at 360°F for 50 minutes. Place the ham on top of the baking pan and pour the glaze over the ham.
- The ham is done when it is heated (the internal temperature should be ~145°F), and the glaze develops a golden-brown color.
- Serve and Enjoy.