Why the Breville Scraper Mixer Pro stand mixer?
Light and fluffy baked goods begin with sticky ingredients. How do you make perfect baked goods without making a sticky mess? The Breville Scraper Mixer Pro stand mixer helps make your baking stress-free. The designers at Breville are decided to make the baking just as enjoyable as the baked goods: no more scraping sticky bowls, no more splattering ingredients when you add them to the bowl, no more guessing how much more time you wish to have to mix.
Designed by bakers, for bakers
The next step in the evolution of the stand mixer, Breville’s Scraper Mixer Pro stand mixer takes the classic features of the stand mixer to the next level. Features that are standard on other mixtures are upgraded with a level of attention to detail that only Breville can provide.
Do you become bored with stopping to scrape down the batter from the sides of the bowl? Breville’s scraper beater attachment makes it easy to mix without stopping. The flexible edges of the scraper beater ceaselessly folds and scrapes the sides and bottom of the bowl, including the dimple at the bottom, for exceptionally thorough mixing. This essentially eliminates the need for hand scraping with a spatula, cutting mixing time in half. And, with the Scraper Mixer Pro’s unique planetary mixing action, you’ll be able to be sure that the batter will be mixed evenly—no pockets of ingredients left in the back of. The counter-clockwise motion of the mixer head combined with the clockwise sweep of the extra wide attachments provides 360 degree coverage of the bowl.
The Scraper Mixer has twelve different speeds, controlled by an easy-turn dial. An LED light strip shows the speed for easy reference. Another LED display shows a timer that can be programmed to count up or count down, so you’ll be able to set it to a recipe’s specifications or time how long your favorite recipe takes, taking the guesswork out of the equation.
Beauty and function
Like all Breville products, the Scraper Mixer Pro was designed with both function and aesthetics in mind. The 5 quart stainless steel bowl can easily accommodate most recipes, even for large portions all over the holidays. The tilt-release head locks into place for the protected addition of ingredients, so you don’t have to worry about the mixer head falling down when you’ve tilted it back, whilst the pouring shield prevents splattering when adding ingredients whilst the mixer is on. The handle on the front of the mixer and the handholds on the bottom make it easier to transport and lift, and the power cord conveniently stores inside the base of the mixer. From its main features down to every single detail, the Breville stand mixer was built for baking.
- Lift assist handles on the mixer head and base allow for easy handling and maneuvering
- ‘Tilt-release’ button releases the mixer head into the open ‘tilt-back’ position for easy removal and addition of ingredients, attachments, and mixing bowl
- LED speed indicator LEDs illuminate to display the selected speed/mixing task
- 12 speed Keep an eye on dial ‘pause’ function temporarily stops the mixer and pauses the timer
- Internal cord storage located in the rear of the mixer. Cord pushes into the mixer base for convenient and tidy storage
- LCD screen with timer so you’ll be able to set the timer to count-down according to a specified receipt time before automatically switching off
- Attachment shaft attaches the scraper beater, flat beater, wire whip and dough hook
- 2-piece pouring shield minimizes spattering when mixing and adding ingredients
- 5 quart stainless steel bowl
- Bowl locking recess securely locks the bowl in place for safety and stability when the mixer is in operation
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Planetary Mixing Action
Load Sensing Technology with Motor Protection
12 Speed Electronic Keep an eye on
10 Minute timer with Auto-Off
Lift Assist Mixer Head